You might assume that this is a sport geared toward adults; many children also enjoy golfing. Children can’t use adult-sized golf clubs properly until they are teenagers because they are not significant and tall enough. For a child who wants to play golf, kids’ golf sets are necessary.
Young kids can get enough matured to play golf as soon as they reach their 5. To avoid unnecessary frustrations, we can find the right equipment for them. At first, when your child tries to figure out if he likes this sport in particular, we would recommend not to spend much on golfing equipment
To learn how vital a golf set can play when it comes to your children learning golf. We reviewed ten best golf sets for kids to make it easier for you to determine the criteria to choose between them.
Best Golf Sets For Kids
1. Little Tikes TotSports Easy Hit Golf Set
- This set includes all surface putting hole, 2-Golf clubs, and 3-Golf balls.
- Little golf toy sets are also made of super durable plastic and work well, whether stored inside or out.
- The product also comes with a small cart that holds the golf tools and makes it easy to move this set to the “golf course.”
- It is lightweight, easy to roll, and quickly switched from the inside to the outside.
- Suitable for kids from 12 months to 6 years.
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 9 x 18 inches.
- Weight: 4 pounds.
2. Meland Kids Golf Club Set
- The MELAND golf game set comes with a golf cart with flexible wheels, four colorful golf clubs, five golf balls, two holes, and two poles.
- This set has an adjustable handle, which can adjust its length as the kids get taller.
- The small cart with flexible wheels makes it easy for kids to move around and conveniently store golf tools.
- Recommend ages: 24 months and up.
- Dimensions: 17 x 10 x 6 inches.
- It is small and lightweight with 1.9 pounds.
3. LIOOBO Plastic Golfer Toy Toddler Golf Game Toy Set for Kids
- The product is made of durable and healthy ABS plastic.
- It includes three golf clubs, three golf balls, and a hole.
- The product comes with a net bag to hold the golf tools.
- It is the best educational toys for toddlers.
- Lightweight and portable for toddlers to play.
- Dimensions: 17.72 x 3.94 x 1.18 inches.
4. TOMYOU Kids Golf Toy Set
- The product includes a golf cart with wheels, 3 colorful golf clubs, 2 golf tee holders, 2 putting cups with flags, 6 golf balls, and a golf hitting mat.
- Golf Hitting Mat is made of woven nylon turf that prevents the mat from moving.
- The golf mat is small in size, easy to carry, store, and clean.
- The golf clubs are made from a non-toxic plastic and are durable.
- Lightweight .
- Suitable for kids from 2 years old and up.
- Dimensions: 16.7 x 11 x 5.8 inches.
5. Franklin Sports Kids Golf Set
- Kids golf set includes one adjustable putter, one adjustable driver, one soft iron, one travel bag, two kids foam golf balls, and three tees.
- The golf equipment will be stored in a bag with a shoulder strap, making it easy for children to hold and keep things neat.
- Ergonomic handgrip design on each Club is made to teach proper hand positioning.
- This set is a beautiful, delicate, and compact design.
- Suitable for children from 3 years old and up.
- Dimensions: putter 20″-30″, driver 25″-35″, iron 25″-30″.
6. Callaway Golf XJ Junior Golf Set
- The set includes a Driver, a Fairway Wood, seven iron, nine iron, Sand Wedge and Putter.
- It comes with a bag that convenient to store golf tools.
- Plenty of technology to ensure your kid gets the best performance out of these clubs.
- Ultra-lightweight design is easy to swing.
- There are three sets based on children’s height: XJ-1 for heights 38”-46”, XJ- 2 for heights 47”-53” and XJ-3 for heights 54”-61”.
7. Aspire Junior Plus Complete Golf Club Set
- The golf bag features a stand, dual straps (to carry like a backpack), and a lift handle for easy transport.
- This pocket golf club set comes in 5 colors of 5 different age groups to choose from (ages 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12).
- Aspire Junior Plus Complete kids golf set is made with aircraft-grade aluminum so that it is very durable.
8. Cleveland Golf Junior Set
- There are 3 sets for each ages.
- The small set includes three clubs and is suited to kids aged between 4 and 6.
- The medium set is suitable for children aged between 7 and 9, including six clubs.
- The broad set is for kids aged between 10 and 12. It includes seven clubs.
- High-quality golf clubs are very forgiving and easy to hit.
- Each set includes a size appropriate stand bag with plenty of storage space to store things.
9. PreciseGolf Co. Precise X7 Junior Complete Golf Club Set
- The five clubs can be easily carried in the included stand bag, which is equipped with two well-padded shoulder straps.
- Five colors are corresponding to 5 different ages for you to choose from.
- Lightweight graphite shafts.
- It comes with a rain hood.
- Ergonomical lift handle for easy to hold.
10. Powerbilt Junior Kids Golf Club Set
- The different age-model come in different colors that it is easy to navigate what set would suit the user of these golf clubs.
- The set for kids from 3 to 5 years old includes a Driver, 7 Iron clubs, and Putter plus Stand bag.
- The set for kids from 5 to 8 years old includes a Driver, 7 Irons, Wedge, and Putter plus Stand bag.
- The set for kids from 12 years old and up contains a Driver, Fairway Wood, 7 Irons, Wedge, and Putter plus Stand bag.
- It comes with a bag.
The kids’ golf club market is large and potentially confusing for golfing parents. The quality of clubs varies dramatically!
We hope this article has helped you focus on the more essential aspects of ensuring an enjoyable introduction to and growth within the world of junior golf. Through clubs, the young player can swing with comfort and confidence.