Is your child showing a real interest in science and experiments? Are you now wondering where to find the best kids science kits? Let us help you out.See also:
Many children are born scientists — they love to question and experiment whenever they come across something new. So investing in a science kit is a good move. However, there’s a vast ocean out there of different types for a range of age groups.
But don’t worry, we’ll walk you through the process to ensure you get the best science kit for your child’s needs.
1. Balance Living Microscope Set
- The product is suitable for children ages 8 to 12 years old.
- The kit includes tweezers, Petri dishes, slides, vials, 2 AA battery, shrimp hatchery and micro-slicer for your kids’ need for a home science lab.
- The kit will be put in a carry case that secure space to store each component. Keep microscope and accessories in order, protected from dust and scratches.
- A modern microscope with a powerful lens providing up to 1200x magnification helps kids see individual cells and nuclei.
2. Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Explorer Scope, 2-in-1 Microscope & Telescope For Kids
- The kit combines a microscope and telescope that made for preschoolers.
- The microscope with 8x magnification and telescoping barrel with 15x magnification helps children to observe better.
- The strap and handle make it easy to carry around.
- It’s perfect for outdoor activities that encourage kids to explore nature.
3. Snap Circuits Classic SC-300 Electronics Exploration Kit
- The kit includes photosensitive electronic organ, a lie detector, an AM radio, and a two-finger touch lamp, snap wires, a slide switch, a resistor, a microphone, and capacitors.
- The product comes with a manual with more than 200 projects with detailed instructions for the children to build.
- The kit is suitable for children ages 8 and up.
4. Thames & Kosmos Kids First Botany – Experimental Greenhouse Kit
- The kit is perfect for teaching children about how plants grow and how roots work to transport water and nutrients throughout a plant.
- The kit comes with instructions for building an automatic watering system to helps children keep their plants from getting too thirsty.
- It includes an instruction book with more than 30 experiments to help children practice.
- Perfect for kids from 5 to 7 years old.
5. Toysmith Mineral Science Kit
- It is perfect for children who want to learn more about geology and mineralogy.
- The Mineral Science Kit teaches children how to test, classify, and identify different kinds of minerals.
- The kit includes 15 mineral specimens, a magnifying viewer, a handy identification guide, a magnifier, streak plate, nail for identifying and testing minerals, sedimentary, and metamorphic minerals and a sorting tray.
- The guidebook explains how minerals are formed along with other insightful information.
- Recommended for ages 8 years old and up.
6. 4M 4605 Water Rocket Kit
- The kit is perfect for children curious about space flight and advanced physics.
- This rocket kit uses water pressure to launch rockets. It can fly up to 90 feet in the air.
- It includes a bottle, fins, and instructions book details on how to convert a two-liter plastic bottle into a fully functioning water-powered rocket.
- You’ll need a bicycle pump that not included in the kit to launch your creation.
- Safe enough for kids 13 years old and up.
7. Piper Computer Kit
- The Piper kit is housed in a gorgeous wooden box with an inbuilt LCD screen.
- Children will follow instructions that take kids step-by-step through the assembly of various components until they have created a computer.
- It is very convenient and includes games, puzzles, and a DIY app.
- Recommended for ages 7 years old and up.
8. Crayola Color Chemistry Set For Kids
- It includes 1 Crayola Color Chemistry Set with instructions for 50 science projects for kids and accessories for 16 out-of-the-box experiments.
- The components are certified safe, so kids don’t need to wear glasses and gloves when using this kit.
- Recommended for ages 7 years old and up.
9. Thames & Kosmos Physics Solar Workshop (V 2.0) Science Kit
- Children will learn how solar cells transform light into electrical energy and how motors and mechanical devices can work.
- They will assemble models like animals or vehicles and then use solar batteries to help them move.
- The kit includes 142 building pieces and an illustrated manual.
10. UNGLINGA Kids Science Experiment Kit
- The kit will encourage kids and promote their love for science.
- The package consists of 1 lab coat, 3 funnels,4 test tubes, test tubes stand, 3 eye dropper, 1 measuring cup, 5 measuring spoons, 1 plastic beaker, 1 safety glasses 1 activity direction booklet, 1 magnifier, and a name badge.
- All the tools and the accessories in the kit are washable and can be reused after washing.
- It is suitable for kids from the age of 3 to 11 years.
Before you get the best science kits for kids, ensure that you do a quick background check on the product reviews and what kits are the best for them. Be sure that you consider the given factors before choosing the science kits for your children. Hopefully, this article proves to be your guide and clears all your confusions regarding experimental and science kits.