If you are a lover of nature, bonsai, or you simply have a beautiful garden that needs care, gardening kits must be indispensable, especially a saw for cutting tree branches. Hand-held saws have long become standard in gardening kits, but the market is changing, and saws are constantly advancing new technologies to reduce the human labor load. So you know what kind of hand-held wood saws are reasonably priced, have premium quality, and are worth buying in 2020 yet? Let’s find out!See also:
Top 10 Best Saw For Cutting Tree Branches 2020 Reviews
1. TABOR TOOLS Pruning Saw
- It has a 10-inch sharp blade suitable for cutting branches such as oaks or pines branches.
- The blade is made from sturdy, rust-resistant material that can deliver clean cuts.
- Ergonomic handle to easy to control.
- Capable of taking care of 3-4 inch thick branches.
2. Zubat Professional Curved Hand Saw
- The saw is lightweight that has a non- slippery comfortable handle.
- The blade has a 13-inch blade and 6.4 teeth for each inch that considers as the best hand saw for cutting tree branches.
- It comes with a polypropylene made black sheath.
- Allows blade changing into different sizes like 240, 270, 300, or 330 millimeters.
3. Corona RazorTOOTH Folding Pruning Saw
- It comes with a 10-inch unique blade that perfect for cutting small to medium tree branches.
- The co-molded ergonomically designed handle of this hand saw provides a comfortable holding come with the lock system.
- If you are looking for a folding pruning saw, this saw is the best choice.
- The density of the teeth is 6per inch.
4. Silky 270-33 with Zubat Blade
- It’s a hard chrome-plated, heavy-duty, professional saw that is taper-ground and resistant to rust.
- The blade comes with 6.5 teeth for every inch, which is curved, which offers better cutting speed with less energy expended.
- This saw has a handle made from molded rubber and a pivoting, custom-fitted sheath and detaching belt holder.
- Made In Japan and can use it for a long time.
5. Mossy Oak 3 in 1 Folding Hand Saw with Solid TPR Soft Grip, Pouch Included
- 3 multi-purpose blades you can easily switch between by loosening the black knob and fastening it again.
- It combines rust-resistant carbon steel blades, ergonomic handle, and a safety lock, a nylon pouch.
- Folded length just 9.5 inches.
- Accessible to transport that is ideal for gardening, yard work, and camping.
6. WilFiks 16” Pro Hand Saw
- The stable and 9TPI Carbon steel blade teeth are 5X long compared to other regular teeth letting you perform sharp cutting practices and resulting with distinctive cuts.
- The blade of the saw is hugely secured to handle the saw while cutting through harsh materials.
- A handle tight grip and anti-glide comfort feature.
- Perfect hand saw to maintain your lawn.
7. BAHCO PC-24-TIM 24 Inch Professional Cut Timber Saw
- The saw works perfectly and quickly when to make cuts through the timber.
- Comfortable two-component handle to hold precisely while performing cuts.
- The saw has 24 inches long that is extremely sharp moreover allowing you to make complex cuts.
- It can be used as an alternative to chainsaw for small and simple cuts.
8. Coher Folding Hand Saw
- It delivers smooth, effective, and perfect cuts allow you can use the saw for the different material cuts.
- The foldable and the plastic case feature of the saw lets you store the saw comfortably.
- The gear lock is up to the mark that is highly convenient and safe for beginners and professional users.
- The steel and razor-sharp 3 blades of the saw are of good quality.
9. WilFiks Razor Sharp 12” Compass Saw
- The handle of the saw is flexible and safe enough.
- Easily make cuts through the thick branches or shrubs in the tight quarters.
- Excellent cutting efficiency with the diamond surface teethed and 12 inches blades, the saw can run additionally five times of the regular saw.
- Perfectly easy to use.
- Light in weight and hence easily portable.
10. BLACK+DECKER Electric Hand Saw with Storage Bag, 3.4-Amp (PHS550B)
- Powerful 3.4 amp, 4,600 SPM motor correctly for tree pruning and large limbs cutting.
- The saw is considerably light in weight and quite convenient to transfer.
- It has the safety switch that turns the saw off when not in use.
- The saw comes along with the storage bag, which enables you to store the saw safely.
- It has an easily accessible blade release button for an instant tool-free blade switch as per your preferences of the material cuts.
The saws for cutting the tree branches tree are quite popularly used in gardening work. It is always essential to choose the best saw that fits your budget and needs. This was all about the best hand saw for cutting logs. The above saws are all used for cutting logs purpose furthermore can be used for another cutting purpose too. We hope you have ideas for yourself through this article. Thank you for reading!