Bottle cutting is trending in popularity as people worldwide use them to fashion candleholders, vases, candy dishes, terrariums, and many more innovative creations. The bottle cutting tool kits that we review below are the best options if you consider a glass bottle cutting project, whether you are into arts and crafts or just intrigued by their eco-friendly potential. Let’s take a look at the best-reviewed bottle cutting machines and kits.See also:
Top 10 Best Glass Bottle Cutter 2020 Reviews
1. The Creator’s Bottle Cutter
- Dimension: 12 x 6 x 5 cubic inches suitable to cut bottles into beautiful pieces like vases or shot glasses and others.
- Easy to use without install.
- It includes one pair of Pyramex safety glasses, CSG-10 carbide cutting head, abrasive stone, one pair of thermal shock running rings.
- It has a palm protector to keep your hand safe when cutting.
2. Kinkajou Bottle Cutter-Deep Black
- Dimension: 6 x 2 x 6 inches allows cutting bottles that are 43 to 102 mm thick.
- Safe and easy to use.
- It includes 1 kinkajou bottle cutter, 2 silicone separation ties (fits all bottle sizes), 1 glass finishing tool, 3 pieces of silicon carbide sandpaper (80 grit).
- It uses a blade that can last over 200 cuts that let you cut as low as a quarter of an inch from the bottom.
3. Ephrem’s Original Kit
- Perfect for beginners with an instructional booklet.
- It combines the glass cutting tool itself, 100 grit sandpapers, a warming candle, and a lot of accessories that allow you to create many beautiful items.
- It can be adjusted to cut different lengths.
- Reasonable price for the durable, sturdy, and high-quality product.
4. Creator’s Over-The-Top
- Waffle grid for glass chip containment safe for you when using.
- This bottle cutter is well worth the money paid for it.
- It’s sturdy, easy to use, and scores a perfect line.
- You can score a bottle of any length due to the passthrough design or oversized pieces.
5. Glass Cutter by Soft Touch
- Adjustable cutter the length and variable thickness by the bottles for flawless cutting.
- It comes with easily controllable five-rollers to maintain the precision in the cutting operation.
- You can feel comfortable to give artistic shapes to bottles.
- A low price for the right product.
6. Glass Bottle Cutter, 4 in 1 Bottle Cutter Machine Tools for Wine, Beer, Champagne and Jars Bottles
- It is suitable for all bottles, especially for wine, beer, whiskey, alcohol, etc.
- Easy to use and adjust the length for up 12.5 inches.
- 100% warranty if the product is defective.
- A low price for an excellent product.
- It encourages you to create beautiful handmade items as well as improve your artistic ability.
7. Genround Glass Bottle Cutter
- The glass cutter system features increased versatility with adjustable parameters for cutting both round and square bottles ideally in 5 easy steps.
- The smooth cuts make the recycled glass bottles quickly turn into perfect decorative items.
- 3 blades feature quality materials thus last for ages.
8. G2 Bottle Cutter from Diamond Tech Crafts
- It is made of aluminum, lightweight.
- It combines a tapping tool, 2 sandpapers, turreted cutting head.
- The blade is so strong, durable, and sharp.
- Instructional booklet so easy to use.
- Affordable price for a good option.
9. Creator’s Bottle Cutter
- It includes an abrasive stone for grinding the edge and making it smooth, a palm protector, and rings to aid in separating the glass once it is cut.
- Ball bearings are rubber-coated to keep the glass from cracking.
- Durable stainless steel and polycarbonate plastic parts.
- Easy to use.
10. Armour Bottle and Jar Cutter
- One of the most affordable glass cutters on the market.
- Sharp cutting blade easy to recycle your round or square bottles and jars.
- It comes with everything needed to get started: two glass tappers, two cutting wheels, a hex key for adjusting the cutting wheels, five sandpaper pieces, a user guide, and the cutting machine itself
Instead of letting glass bottles lay bare at your home, you can employ any of these cutters for perfect decorative results. You can create colorful vases, drinking glasses, plant holders, wind chimes, and even hanging tea candle holders. We hope you can choose the best product from the top 10 best glass bottles cutters at here. Thank you for reading!